Last 10 Surahs of Quran
Every person who born into Muslim family must teach Quran because as a Muslim it’s our duty to learn Quran. If not the whole Quran then absolutely last 10 Surahs of Quran must memorize by every single Muslim. These Surahs are short and easy to memorize. These Surahs are short in words length but they have the deep meaning which we all should understand.
In our daily life whatever we face whether it’s happiness, sadness, any difficulty, and celebration which come across we should take help from Quran in every aspect of our life. Quran is the source of Guidance. Last ten Surahs of Quran are the précised Surahs that carry a great message for Muslims. Besides, from a historical perspective as well, the last ten Surahs of Quran tell about different incidents that happened in the life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the pre-Islamic era.
We will discuss the significance of the last 10 Surahs of Quran in this article which we all should know. You can download all of these last 10 surahs in just one app and it is also available for free, just go for your selected devices.
1. Surah Feel
Importance: Surah Feel was revealed in Makkah, It is Makki Surah. This surah refers to the well known historical event that happened in the birth year of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in which Allah protected His house Kaaba from enemies who came while riding on backs of elephants to destroy Allah’s house. Remembrance of this surah is a warning against the proud, arrogant pagans to make them aware that they have no power to stand in the way of the Power of Allah, Who destroyed that great army of elephants by little, tiny birds who assailed them with small stones of solidified clay and He can punish these stubborn oppressors, too. This surah has great significance as it reminds the Supreme Power of Allah.
Virtues of Surah Feel recitation
1. It is narrated from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (RA) that whoever recites this Surah in his fardh prayers, the mountains will bear witness on the Day of Judgment that he prayed and he will be taken to Jannah on the command of Allah.
2. The person who recites this Surah is kept safe from his enemies and has his difficulties and problems solved quickly. Recitation of this Surah is also helpful in remaining safe from evil oppressor rulers.
2. Surah Quraysh
Importance: In this Makki Surah, Allah reminds the people of Quraysh about His many blessings upon them. He mentions how He has placed them as head of Allah’s House, and how He allows the Quraysh to be admired by all those in Arabia. Allah makes specific mention of the fact that the Quraysh can go on trade caravans to both the East and the West, in both winter and summer, in peace and safety.
Virtues of Surah Quraysh recitation
1. The Holy Prophet (SAW) said that the one who recites this Surah will get the reward of ten times the number of people performing Tawaaf and I’tekaaf.
2. Those who have heart problem should recite this Surah and then gently blow into some drinking water and drink it Allah will make him healthy Insha Allah.
3. If a poor person recites this Surah before sunrise, Allah will make it easy for him to get his nourishment.
3. Surah Maun
Importance: It speaks of the character of the people who were against the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). These are the people who did not believe on the day of Judgment, they drove the poor away did not encourage feeding the hungry, were heedless of their prayer and whatever prayer they offered it was merely for the display to people. Thus, Allah warns these people regarding the punishment they are going to face. From this Surah, a Muslim can also get the message and make amendments in his or her lifestyle.
Virtues of Surah Maun recitation
1. The sins of those who recite this Surah are forgiven.
2. If recited a hundred times after the Fajr prayers, one remains safe until the next day’s Fajr time.
4. Surah Kauthar
Importance: The Quraysh not only disbelieved on the Prophet (SAW) but opposed him as well. Many of them teased him, and even celebrated at the death of his son! This was when Allah reminded the Prophet (SAW) that He has for the Prophet Al-Kauthar, a river in paradise. It is the river from which believers will be given a drink on the Day of Judgment. The word also means “an abundance of goodness”, and most certainly has the Prophet been given an abundance of goodness. Straight after, Allah orders the Prophet to keep up his prayers and to sacrifice for the cause of Allah. Allah ends the surah by making it clear that whoever is opposed to the Prophet (SAW) will be cut off from all that is good.
Virtues of Surah Kauthar recitation
1. The reward for reciting this Surah is compared to ten times the number of cattle slaughtered on Eid-ul-Adha every year until the Day of Judgment.
2. The person, who recites this Surah in any of his prayers, will drink from the fountain of Kauthar.
5. Surah Kafiroon
Importance: Surah Kafiroon is one of the renowned 4 Quls of Quran. In this Surah, Allah Almighty tells Prophet (SAW) to make it clear to the non-believers that their religion and the religion Islam are different from one another. They would never worship which He worshiped and He would never ever worship what they worship. Thus, for the believers, it is their religion and for Muslims, it is their religion. This Surah gives a message to the Muslims that they should stick to their religion and not follow anyone else’s and those who deny them they should be left to their own religion.
Virtues of Surah Kafiroon recitation
1. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that reciting this Surah carries the reward of reciting a quarter of the Holy Quran. The recitation of this Surah drives away Shaitaan and keeps one safe from Shirk.
2. If a person dies after reciting this Surah, it is as if he has died as a martyr.
3. Recitation of this Surah before sleeping keeps one safe the whole night.
6. Surah Nasr
Importance: Surah Nasr is a guarantee from Allah that victory will come for the Prophet (SAW) and the Prophet is told of the multitudes of people who will accept Islam. However, the believers are reminded to remain humble at victory and to glorify Allah, seek His forgiveness and turn back to Him!
Virtues of Surah Nasr recitation
1. Whoever recites this Surah in compulsory prayers will always be victorious over his enemies.
2. Recitation of Surah Nasr in the prayers ensures that the prayers are accepted.
3. The one who recites this Surah frequently is held in the same status as those who were with the Holy Prophet (SAW) when Makkah was conquered.
7. Surah Lahab
Importance: This surah speaks about one of the worst enemies of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Abu Lahab was the greatest oppose of Prophet (SAW) and his wife was also the partner in all what he did against Prophet (SAW). In this Surah, Allah Almighty tells that both of them are the resident of hell and they are the fuel of the fire of hell. This shows the kind of end that the deniers of Prophet (SAW) would meet and the afterlife they would have.
Virtues of Surah Lahab recitation
1. Recitation of this Surah is good for relieving back pains and reciting it before sleeping keeps one safe in the night.
8. Surah Ikhlaas
Importance: Surah Ikhlaas is the most comprehensive definition of who Allah is, and knowing it well is enough for us to be safe from disbelief. The belief in Allah and devotion to Him face attacks from two different angles external and internal (from within our own selves). These verses are the most quoted verses when it comes to explaining the message of Oneness of Allah in Islam.
Virtues of Surah Ikhlaas recitation
1. It is narrated from the Holy Prophet (PBUH) that whoever recites this Surah once will get the reward equal to ten times the number of people who have believed in the Islamic teachings.
2. Its recitation is compared to reciting a third of the Holy Quran.
3. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) once advised a poor person to say ‘salaam’ always when entering his house, even if there was nobody there, and then recite Surah al-Ikhlaas. After a little while, the man became abundantly wealthy.
9. Surah Falaq
Importance: Surah Falaq is the 113th Surah of Quran and it is a supplication that is directed towards seeking refuge in Allah Almighty from all the evils, black magic and from the effects of jealousy. This Surah can effectively be utilized pertaining to warding off any such effects if a Muslim is facing it in his or her daily life.
Virtues of Surah Falaq recitation
1. It is narrated by the Holy Prophet (PBUH) that whoever recites this Surah in the month of Ramadan in any of his prayers; it is as if he has fasted in Makkah and he will get the reward for performing Hajj and Umrah.
10. Surah Naas
Importance: Surah Naas teaches a dua to seek refuge in Allah from all the attacks which come from inner self, and to seek refuge in Shaytan who wants to arouse in ourselves doubts and desires which might destroy our belief in Allah Almighty.
Virtues of Surah Naas recitation
1. Imam Jafar as-Sadiq (RA) said that whoever recites this Surah in his house every night, will be kept safe from Jinnaat and the evil designs of Shaytan.
The last 10 Surahs of Quran are the most recited Surahs as they are easy to remember and they contain some key concepts related to Islam. Therefore, every Muslim must try to memorize these Surahs and recite them either in prayer or whenever the chance becomes available. You can download our App of “Last 10 Surahs of Quran” from play store and can teach your kids in their early age.